- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Velvet Collection, A Black-Owned Luxury Linen Rental Store, Opens In Hyde Park
Owner Leslie Roberson wants to share her love of colors and fabrics with the world through her linen rental shop.
Jefferson Park’s Brigadoon Reopens Friday — But More Repairs Needed After Fire Tore Through Neighborhood Bar
Employees wanted to reopen with a fully renovated space, but the financial strain was too severe to keep the bar closed any longer. A virtual fundraiser is underway.
Irish Sports Pub Gracie O’Malley’s Opens Six Corners Location Friday
Gracie O'Malley's, which opens Friday, will have a wide selection of craft beers, a full kitchen, 16 TVs and other amenities.
In Pandemic Pivot, Portage Park Entrepreneur Gives Artists And Makers A Home With Pop-up Markets
The Joy Room Chicago, a new creative business incubator and event space, will host a pop-up market Saturday.
Bon Femmes Expands From Online Shop To Ravenswood Storefront With A Focus On Female Artists
The Bon Femmes store, 4917 N. Damen Ave., will only be open Saturdays, but customers will still be able to shop online. The store sells accessories, art and home decor made exclusively by women.