- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Buona Terra Leaving Logan Square After 21 Years As Owners Absorb It Into Their Irving Park Restaurant
The owners long planned to consolidate Buona Terra with Hearth & Crust on Irving Park Road, but pandemic-related staffing shortages pushed them to move forward more quickly.
Family Behind Buona Terra, Hearth & Crust Deliver 200 Meals To Mount Sinai Hospital Workers
The restaurants are on the brink of bankruptcy with business down by more than half — but the family still wanted to step up and give back to nurses and doctors.