- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Rainbow Cone Franchises Now Available In 12 Other States: Here’s How Much It Costs To Own One
Startup investments including training expenses, design, construction, signs, computer systems and licenses can run up to about $1.3 million, plus franchise and marketing fees.
Rainbow Cone Is ‘Finally Venturing North’ As Iconic South Side Company Teams Up With Buona Beef
A shared Rainbow Cone and Buona Beef location will open in Skokie May 11. It will be the second joint restaurant in the two-year-old merger.
Buona Beef Abruptly Closes West Loop Location
An outgoing voicemail alerted callers the company had recently moved out of the West Loop location and directed customers to the Streeterville store.
Buona Beef Opening West Loop Location This Weekend
The eatery offers up old-school Chicago classics like Italian beef, Italian sausage, meatball and pepper and egg sandwiches.