Bud Billiken Parade
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bud Billiken Parade Returns To Bronzeville After A Year Off Because Of Pandemic
PHOTOS: The 92nd Annual Bud Billiken Parade returned to Bronzeville as school's return peers around the corner. Neighbors celebrated with dance and song all day.
Bud Billiken Parade Returning Saturday With COVID-19 Safety Steps
The 92-year-old back-to-school parade, a summertime Chicago mainstay, is returning with fewer kids and masks for some.
This South Side Drill Team Wants To Return To The Bud Billiken Parade This Year, But They Need Your Help
COVID-19 sidelined the Golden Knights Drill Team. Now, they're looking for a little help from the public to get back on their feet.
Bud Billiken Parade Canceled Amid Coronavirus
The parade will instead be celebrated with a TV special.
Bud Billiken Parade Celebrates Its 90th Birthday On A Beautiful Saturday (PHOTOS)
Mayor Lori Lightfoot, BJ the Chicago Kid and Proviso East alum Shannon Brown all made appearances.
Lil Rel Howery Is Grand Marshal Of 90th Bud Billiken Parade, The Nation’s Largest Black Parade
The Bud Billiken Parade, a two-mile stroll down King Drive, features marching bands and dance and drill teams from all over the country.