- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Silver Room Block Party — Now A Ticketed, Two-Day Festival — Moving From Hyde Park To Oakwood Beach
After five years and two pandemic cancelations in Hyde Park, the popular block party returns July 16-17 at a new location: Oakwood Beach. Early bird passes start at $30.
Bronzeville Winery Opens, Offering Fine Dining And Wines As Neighbors Revitalize Area’s Business Strip
Bronzeville Winery's opening is the latest move in efforts to revitalize the Cottage Grove corridor.
Black-Owned Bronzeville Winery Will Open This Month With Afro-Chic Bohemian Vibes And Comfort Food
Silver Room owner Eric Williams teamed up with Cecilia Cuff on the wine bar and restaurant at 4400 Grove.
Bronzeville Winery To Build Community With Locally-Sourced Food, Hospitality Incubator: ‘As We Grow, The Neighborhood Around Us Grows’
With homegrown comfort food and a wine list curated by one of the few female Black sommeliers, Bronzeville Winery will offer an "unparalleled experience," owners said.
Black-Owned Bronzeville Winery, Run By Silver Room’s Owner, Set To Open This Summer
The space will serve as a "sister restaurant to the Silver Room," owner Eric Williams said. "If you like the vibe of the Silver Room, if you like the vibe of the block party, that’s gonna be the vibe of this wine bar."