Bronzeville Historical Society
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Thousands Of Records Of Black Residents Saved, Preserved And Now Housed At Woodson Library
Vital records are not just for establishing identity. They often provide the missing puzzle piece for people looking to find out who they are and where they come from, State Comptroller Susana Mendoza said.
Bronzeville Historical Society Celebrating Grand Opening In Parkway Ballroom Saturday
Visitors will be able to learn about the neighborhood's storied history through exhibits, vintage photographs and items from the Great Migration.
A Bronzeville Historian Is Making Black Chicago History More Accessible — And She Wants To Hear Your Family’s Story
With an ever-growing collection of archival data, Bronzeville Historical Society founder Sherry Williams tells the stories of people often left out of history.