Broken Arrow Riding Club
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Cowboys From Across Midwest Reunite For High Noon Ride Through The South Side
The Chicago horse riders are "trying to keep this a generational thing" by getting kids familiar with horses and cowboy culture.
See Chicago’s Black Cowboys In Action This Weekend At South Shore Cultural Center Rodeo
The event, now in its third decade, aims to showcase the agility of horses and their riders while bringing the "cowboy lifestyle to the inner city," said founder Murdock, The Man with No First Name.
For Decades, Chicago’s Black Cowboys Have Kept An Overlooked History Alive. Now, Thanks To Lil Nas X, People Are Paying Attention
Roy Rogers. Gene Autry. Buffalo Bill. When you think of a cowboy, odds are you think of a white man. But Chicago's community of black cowboys have been here all along.