- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bronzeville To Get More Mixed-Income Housing As 4400 Grove Development Plans To Add 8 Buildings
The $38 million project would bring 71 units of mixed-income housing to Bronzeville.
Uptown Affordable Housing Developments For Women Who Are Homeless, Low-Income Seniors Get City Approval
Separate housing developments for women facing homelessness and an affordable senior apartment building in Uptown were given the OK from a city commission.
Uptown Senior Living Proposal Would Bring 73 Affordable Housing Units To Neighborhood
The six-story building would replace a vacant lot and would be made up entirely of affordable units.
City Commission Approves $4.25M In TIF For Humboldt Park Theater And 24 Affordable Housing Units
The project, which will cost $11 million in total, has been in the works for five years.