- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Andersonville’s Brimfield Closing Months After Owner Called Cops On Black Lives Matter Activists
When Brimfield closes, it will leave another vacant storefront on Clark Street in Andersonville. Since the start of the pandemic, at least seven Andersonville businesses have closed.
Barack Obama Mural In Andersonville Vandalized: ‘It’s Abhorrent’
The act of vandalism comes as a neighboring Andersonville business is facing boycotts amid accusations of racism.
Brimfield Owner Apologizes For Calling Cops On ‘Peaceful’ Chalk Protest: ‘We Need To Change More Than We Realize’
"It's hard for my to face my own reality, that I was part of this systemic racism," the shop owner said.
Brimfield In Andersonville Faces Boycott After Owners Call Police Over Sidewalk Chalk, Erase Pro-Black Lives Matter Slogans
Police responded to a call of a disturbance involving spray paint Saturday at Brimfield, but officers did not take further action after realizing the markings were in chalk.