Brighton Park Neighborhood Council
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
New Park District Headquarters In Brighton Park Slated To Be Finished In 2023
The headquarters will include a 58,100-square-foot office space and a 20,000-square-foot field house with a gym and more.
With $1.8 Billion Coming To CPS, West And South Siders Want ‘Seat At the Table’ To Decide Where The Money Goes
Parents and students say the recovery funding is especially important because the pandemic worsened conditions at their under-resourced schools.
Chicago’s Biggest Coronavirus Surge Is On The Southwest Side, Where Groups Are Begging For More Testing
In two largely Latino ZIP codes, one in every 18 residents has tested positive for coronavirus. More testing is needed to help the area's residents — many of whom are essential workers — "survive this pandemic," local leaders said.
Invest In Mental Health Facilities On South Side, Brighton Park Neighbors Demand
During a community meeting, local politicians listened to testimony on a variety of issues and answered questions posed by the community group.