- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
California Clipper Will Reopen With New Operator Prepared To Revive Beloved Bar, Landlord Says
The future of the Humboldt Park staple was uncertain after it abruptly closed in May. Now a tenant — who plans to keep the Clipper "exactly" the same — is stepping in to reopen the bar.
Maude’s Liquor Bar Closes Permanently After 9 Years In West Loop
In a letter posted on Maude’s website, Hogsalt Hospitality said the restaurant was not a “victim of the pandemic.”
California Clipper Landlord Sues Brendan Sodikoff For More Than $93,000 In Unpaid Rent, Building Damage
It’s the latest development in The California Clipper saga, which started in May when Sodikoff abruptly shut down the beloved Humboldt Park bar.
California Clipper Landlord Says He Tried To Help Owner Save Beloved Bar, Hopes It Will Carry On
Landlord Gino Battaglia said bar owner Brendan Sodikoff skipped out on his rent. "It's not about the money. It's a matter of principle," Battaglia said.