- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bottled Blonde Finally Closes After Years-Long Fight With City
The bar at 504 N. Wells St. had been closed and reopened multiple times amid legal fights with the city and neighbors stretching back to 2017.
Bottled Blonde Shut Down After City Yanks Its License Amid Years-Long Legal Battle
The River North restaurant and bar has a hearing Thursday morning to appeal the decision.
Bottled Blonde Could Be Forced To Close After Citation For Overcrowding, Judge Says
A fire inspector cited the River North spot for overcrowding on New Year's Eve, but the restaurant's attorneys say it wasn't overcrowded.
Bottled Blonde Shut Down By City On New Year’s Eve For Overcrowding, Police Say
The embattled River North restaurant was cited and forced to close for the night.
Bottled Blonde Can Keep Its Liquor License While It Fights City — If Owners Can Pay $100,000 Bond
The River North bar is now fighting two orders of revocation from the city, which argued that patrons have peed and vomited near the establishment.
No, Bottled Blonde’s Owner Didn’t Fake A Heart Attack To Stall Nightclub’s Shutdown, Lawsuit Claims
The saga continues for Bottle Blonde, which is fighting the city's effort to shut it down.