- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
An Overwhelmed Immigration System Is Facing A Shortage Of Attorneys Amid A Growing Backlog Of Cases
The arrivals of more than 2,000 migrants sent to Chicago from Texas are exacerbating the need for attorneys who handle asylum cases.
Immigrant Artists Lose Their Home After Contentious Eviction
The developer who ordered the eviction will demolish the Little Village building that housed the community space, La Casa del Inmigrante.
In Little Village, An Immigrant-Led Artists’ Commune Resists as Developer Seeks Eviction
In the midst of a housing crisis that has left immigrant renters among the most vulnerable, a group of immigrant punk rock musicians are fighting to stay at a commercial building they’ve called home for years.
6 Immigrant Groups Protecting Vulnerable From Coronavirus — Here’s How You Can Help
As COVID-19 continues to spread, immigrant groups across the city are in need of help and donations.