- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How A River North Author Turned Family Storytime Into A Children’s Book Highlighting South Asian Culture
"Tara the Rickshaw and the Tale of the Lost Kitten" follows a rickshaw on its journey through South Asia, featuring bright colors and subtle nods to Amna Nasima's childhood visits to Pakistan.
Bronzeville Journalist Creates Black Girl Magic With Children’s Book ‘Msomaji’s Magic Carpet’
Tiffany Smith long dreamed of writing a book to help South Side kids who grew up like her dream big. She made it happen during the pandemic.