- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
The Pearl Club Opens This Weekend, Replacing River West’s Emmit’s Irish Pub
The interior was completely renovated, but Emmit's iconic, handmade wooden bar remains.
Little Goat Diner Opening Next Week In Former Southport Lanes Building
Chef Stephanie Izard's Little Goat Diner is the last of three Boka-owned restaurants to open in the historical bowling alley's building.
GG’s Chicken Shop Opens Next Week Inside Southport Lanes Building
GG's Chicken Shop is inspired by family meals cooked by chef Lee Wolen's mother, Geri, known as GG. Two other Boka-owned restaurants will also open inside the former bowling alley.
Boka Opening Itoko Japanese Restaurant In Former Southport Lanes Building
Itoko, opening this fall, is the first of three restaurants Boka will open in the former Southport Lanes building. GG's Chicken Shop and Little Goat Diner will set up there, too.
GG’s Chicken Shop Among 3 Boka Restaurants Opening In Former Southport Lanes Building
GG's Chicken Shop operated as a ghost kitchen out of Boka's flagship restaurant. It features a menu by Michelin-starred chef Lee Wolan.
High-End Wellness Club Opens In River North Despite Pandemic: Here’s A Look Inside
The 25,000-square-foot club takes over the former Japonais restaurant space in the Groupon building.