- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bob Newhart’s Ties To Edgewater — And His Wacky Commute From Downtown — Honored With New Plaque
"The Bob Newhart Show" was set in Chicago, with Newhart's character living in an Edgewater Beach high rise. A plaque near the building commemorates the iconic comedian.
Bob Newhart’s Bizarre Commute Home To Edgewater Took Him WAY Out Of His Way
Chicago psychologist Bob Hartley, in the intro of the "Bob Newhart" show, walks across multiple Downtown bridges in opposite directions before heading to Evanston and then to Edgewater for his daily commute.