- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Dom’s Kitchen & Market Opens Grocery Store In Old Town, Its Second Of A Planned 15 By 2025
At 27,000 square feet, the new Dom's store is 50 percent larger than the first Dom's location, which opened in June 2021 in Lincoln Park.
Is Fulton Market Getting A Grocery Store? Dom’s Kitchen & Market Is Close To Making a Deal
Dom's Kitchen & Market, led by Mariano's founder Bob Mariano, opened its first high-end grocery store in Lincoln Park last year.
Dom’s Kitchen & Market Opening Next Month In Old Town Spot That Once Held Plum Market
Dom's will open Nov. 1. Leaders of Plum Market claim they were pushed out of the space by a "back-door agreement" between its landlord and Dom's leaders, but the Dom's team has denied that.
Plum Market Shoppers Outraged And Sad After Old Town Grocer Pushed Out For New Bob Mariano Grocery
Shoppers of Plum Market, which said Friday it's being pushed out of Old Town by a "back-door" leasing agreement, expressed anger, sadness and concern over its closure.
Dom’s Kitchen & Market Expanding Into Old Town After Success Of First Store
Dom's Kitchen & Market will open its second store, located along Wells Street in Old Town, this fall.
Mariano’s Founder Breaks Ground On New Small-Footprint Grocery Store In Lincoln Park
Dom's Kitchen and Market will be a neighborhood grocery store that also offers prepared meals for on-site dining, takeout or delivery.
Bob Mariano And Grandson Of Dominick’s Founder To Launch Grocery Store Chain In Lincoln Park
Dom's Market and Kitchen could eventually have locations around the city.