Blue Line renovation
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Some CTA Blue Line Stairwells Will Temporarily Close This Month In Wicker Park, West Town
The Chicago Avenue, Division Street and Grand Avenue stations will remain open during the stairwell closures.
Northeast Division Street Blue Line Entrance Won’t Reopen Until Mid-March
From now until at least March 13 at the earliest, the stairway at the northeast corner of Division Street and Ashland Avenue will be closed for repairs.
Faster Trains Are The Only Hope For Blue Line Riders Packed Into Crowded Trains, CTA Says. Until Then — Try The Bus
Substations will eventually allow the CTA to power faster trains on the Blue Line in the next two to two-and-a-half years, a spokesperson said.
Blue Line Trains To O’Hare Won’t Stop At Division From Sept. 23-Oct. 18 As Station Undergoes Repairs
In addition, the entire CTA stop will be out of service from 10 p.m. Friday, Sept. 20 until 4 a.m. Monday, Sept. 23.
Next Stop, Outer Space: Jefferson Park Blue Line Stop Has Some Surreal New Signs
The $25 million overhaul of the Jefferson Park Blue Line stop now includes some surreal bus shelters.