- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Late-Night Bar Tai’s Til 4 Survives Referendum To Ban Booze On Its Block: ‘It’s A Huge Sigh Of Relief’
A dry-precinct ballot measure that would have likely shut the 4 a.m. bar down failed to pass in Tuesday's election.
Fed Up With Late Night Bar Tai’s Til 4, Lakeview Neighbors Push For Booze Ban On Block In Election
Some neighbors blame Tai's Til 4 for a fatal shooting outside the bar in February and pushed for the dry-precinct ballot measure to shut the bar down.