Black McDonald’s Operators Association
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Herman Petty, McDonald’s First Black Franchise Owner, Honored With His Own Street In Woodlawn
Herman Petty opened the McDonalds at 65th and Stony Island in December 1968. "Make no mistake — Herman Petty was a true history maker and risk taker," the restaurant's current owner said.
‘Tis The Season For Turkey Giveaways! Here’s A List Of Where To Find Them
Turkey giveaways across Chicago begin at 8 a.m. Wednesday.
Black-Owned McDonald’s Sites To Give Away 2,000 Turkeys This Week — And Veterans Get To Go First
Five hundred frozen turkeys will be given away on a first-come, first-served basis at four McDonald's across the Chicago area.