Black Dog Gelato
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Summer Is Coming: Black Dog Gelato Reopens This Weekend In East Ukrainian Village, Logan Square
The popular gelato shops at 859 N. Damen Ave. and 2662 N. Sawyer Ave. reopen Saturday. The West Loop location will open May 15.
Black Dog Gelato Launches Pint Subscription Service To Make It Through Pandemic Winter: ‘It’s A Matter Of Survival’
For $35 a month, you can be a part of Black Dog Gelato's pint subscription program. Flavors include goat cheese cashew caramel, mint cookie and malted vanilla pretzel.
Black Dog Gelato’s New Logan Square Shop Donating Half Of Sunday Profits To Help Black Moms
Black Dog is one of a few ice cream shops participating in Scoops For Change, modeled after Bakers Against Racism.
Black Dog Gelato Moving Into Former Heavenly Spot In Logan Square
Esam Hani, a prolific restauranteur, announced plans to take over the storefront but stepped aside after the owner of Black Dog Gelato asked him if she could have it instead.
West Loop Restaurant Rundown: Alinea Team Debuts St. Clair Supper Club, Black Dog Gelato Opens Friday
Plus: Fulton Galley food hall, Bandit, Dirty Root and City Hall open ...and Nellcote and RM Champagne shutter.