- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Pizza Friendly Pizza Opens Wednesday, Replacing Bite Cafe In Ukrainian Village
Offerings from Michelin-starred chef Noah Sandoval include $4.50 slices, whole pies, sandwiches and salads.
Bite Cafe Closes For Good Because Of Coronavirus, But Pizza Friendly Pizza Will Replace It
Noah Sandoval, a Michelin-starred Chicago chef, partnered with the Empty Bottle team to design the menu at Pizza Friendly Pizza.
Chef Behind The Delta Takes Over Kitchen At Bite Cafe, A 24-Year-Old Ukrainian Village Staple
Adam Wendt, the former executive sous chef at a four-time Michelin-starred restaurant, said he feels proud and humbled to take over the Ukrainian Village cafe.