- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Electric Scooters Could Hit The Streets But Are A No-Go For Sidewalks Under Proposal Set For City Council Vote
The scooters must be equipped with technology to slow them to a stop if they are ridden on sidewalks.
In Chicago, Electric Scooters Will Be A Good Option For Short Trips, But CTA Still Beats Them On Price: Study
The new study looks at how a public e-scooter sharing system could be used by Chicagoans traveling within and between the city’s neighborhoods.
Rental Scooters Are Taking Over City Streets Across The Country, And Chicago Could Be Next
The scooter-sharing service often spawns a side industry — "Juicers" who search for Bird and Lime scooters to re-charge overnight for a slight payout.