- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
How Can A Rogers Park Street Be Safer For Cyclists, Pedestrians? Make It One-Way, Neighbors Say
Parts of Glenwood Avenue have been improved in recent years, but the stretch north of Devon Avenue is crammed, leading to crashes and near-misses.
Bike Lane Added To One-Way Street In North Center
Cyclists will now have a bike lane while traveling through the one-way stretch of Grace Street between Lincoln and Damen avenues.
Protected Bike Lanes Coming To Milwaukee Avenue In Logan Square
From the start of construction, the bike lanes will take about two weeks to complete, weather permitting, according to Ald. Daniel La Spata's 1st Ward office.
Dangerous Milwaukee Avenue Stretch In Logan Square To Get Protected Bike Lanes, New Crosswalks
The city plans to install the bike lanes on Milwaukee Avenue from Western to California this summer.
Someone Quietly Decorated West Town’s Protected Bike Lanes And Cyclists Are Loving It
A holiday vigilante (or vigilantes) brought Christmas cheer to bike lane bollards along Milwaukee Avenue near Augusta Boulevard and Erie Street.
‘Please Don’t Kill Us’: After Woman Killed In Fading Irving Park Bike Lane, 200 Cyclists Demand More Protection
Years ago, Northwest Siders rejected a plan to install protected bike lanes due to parking concerns. Now, a woman is dead and bicyclists are furious.
Plan For New Bike Lanes In The South Loop Delayed, But Alderman Insists They’re Still Coming
Cycling advocates want to know when new lanes, promised in 2016, are coming to Polk and Plymouth streets.