Bike Lane Uprising
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
13-Year-Old Bicyclist Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver Had Just Gotten His First Bike
Issac Martinez, 13, was killed Sunday evening. Mourners formed a "human protected bike lane" Tuesday evening in his honor.
Someone Quietly Decorated West Town’s Protected Bike Lanes And Cyclists Are Loving It
A holiday vigilante (or vigilantes) brought Christmas cheer to bike lane bollards along Milwaukee Avenue near Augusta Boulevard and Erie Street.
A ‘Lack Of Hope’ Permeates Chicago’s Cyclist Community After Another Fatal Bike Crash On Stony Island
Lee Luellen, 40, became the second cyclist killed this on a stretch of road where aldermen rejected bike lanes in the past.
‘Please Don’t Kill Us’: After Woman Killed In Fading Irving Park Bike Lane, 200 Cyclists Demand More Protection
Years ago, Northwest Siders rejected a plan to install protected bike lanes due to parking concerns. Now, a woman is dead and bicyclists are furious.
Ald. King To Discuss South Loop Bike Lanes At Tuesday Meeting
Will there be a happy compromise for cyclists and residents?
Plan For New Bike Lanes In The South Loop Delayed, But Alderman Insists They’re Still Coming
Cycling advocates want to know when new lanes, promised in 2016, are coming to Polk and Plymouth streets.