Big Marsh Park
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Bird Nerds’ Build Massive Antenna In Big Marsh Park To Track Birds Through Chicago’s Ancient Flyway
Birders say the 17-foot-tall, homemade antenna will give critical information about bird migration through Chicago and how climate change affects those patterns.
A Proposed Bridge Over Lake Calumet Would Make It Easier To Bike From Big Marsh Park To Pullman
"For far too long, this area has been inaccessible to our residents," Ald. Susan Sadlowski Garza (10th) said. "This new trail will allow a new generation of neighbors to experience" Lake Calumet.
Big Marsh Park’s New Trails And Environmental Center Now Open As Park District’s Largest Site Blossoms
"Something like Big Marsh is unique to the city, for sure," a park visitor from the Southwest Side said.
Park District’s First Campsite, Trail With Boardwalks Coming To Big Marsh Park After City Council’s Approval
Aldermen approved $1.5 million in TIF funds to build an accessible trail around the Far South Side park's perimeter, camping platforms, picnic pavilions and more at Wednesday's City Council meeting.
With Major Upgrades, Big Marsh Park Is Becoming The Gateway To Flourishing Calumet Region
Friday was a busy day for Big Marsh Park in South Deering, with the unveiling of a paved "pump track" for bikes and the installation of a Roman Villarreal sculpture at the former slag dump site.