- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Giant And Parachute Score Prestigious James Beard Award Nominations
Other Chicago finalists include Nobody's Darling, a Black-owned, queer cocktail bar in Andersonville; and Kasama, a Ukrainian Village Filipino restaurant featured in a short film about it opening during the pandemic.
Avondale Restaurant Giving Meals To People In Need 4 Days A Week, Using Pay-What-You-Can Approach To Keep It Going
The husband-and-wife team behind Wherewithall has taken a cue from Bridgeport's Kimski and converted the restaurant into a community kitchen.
Parachute Chefs Thrilled About James Beard Win, But Vow To Stay A ‘Humble’ Neighborhood Spot
It's an exciting time for husband-and-wife chefs Beverly Kim and Johnny Clark who are also gearing up to open a second restaurant on the block.