- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
A South Side Woman Will ‘Yarn Bomb’ You If You Donate To Renovate The Forum, A Famed Black Chicago Landmark
Valerie Sherman, known as the South Side Yarn Bomber, is using her crochet skills to support The Forum with a fundraiser and knitting events.
Bronzeville’s The Forum, Once The Epicenter Of Black Life In Chicago, Will Be Restored After City Council Approval
Now, the team behind the $20 million rehab is fundraising to bring the storied venue on East 43rd Street back to life.
The Forum In Bronzeville Is Continuing Its Comeback, But Owners Need Help As Costs To Fix Historic Building Pile Up
Could a long-closed venue be the key to economic and cultural revival? Entrepreneur Bernard Loyd believes so, and he is determined to make it happen.
Boxville, An Outdoor Shopping Mall Made Up Of Old Shipping Containers, Is Back And Open For Business
The open-air marketplace is a key part of the Build Bronzeville initiative.
Fight Is On To Save One Of Bronzeville’s Links To Its Past, The Boston Store Stable
The Boston Store Stable has ties to Chicago's architectural and mercantile history, and also has links to Bronzeville's rich past.