- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Need An Activity For Your Kids? Free 606 Trail-Themed Games And Puzzles Now Available
One page has hidden pictures that ask you to find words that rhyme with "trail" within an illustration of the trail.
City Says The 606’s Official Name Is The Bloomingdale Trail — But Does Anyone Actually Call It That?
"I’ve literally never heard anyone call it 'The Bloomingdale Trail,'" one neighbor said.
Contaminated Vacant Lot Along The 606 Could Become An Entrance Park — But $500,000 Cleanup Grant Needed
The park project has been in the works since 2004, according to Friends of the Bloomingdale Trail.