- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Englewood, Chatham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Lakeview, Boystown, Wrigleyville
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Crews Are Digging 70-Foot Holes Along The Future CTA Belmont Bypass In Lakeview. Here’s Why
One of the many obstacles faced to date on the Red-Purple Line Modernization Projects is avoiding underground utilities that are almost a century old.
With Years Of Lakeview Construction Ahead, CTA And Chamber Add A Bit Of Whimsy With Iron Butterflies
The butterflies installed on Wilton Avenue north of the Belmont stop are meant to punch up the Belmont Bypass construction zone.
The $2.1 Billion Red And Purple Line Modernization Means Faster Commutes When It’s Over, But Slower Until Then
The project, set to begin this fall, includes the Belmont Bypass to untangle the Red, Purple and Brown line tracks north of Belmont.