Belmont Blue Line
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Avondale’s Belmont Blue Line Station To Get Elevator, Other ‘Long Overdue’ Accessibility Upgrades
Some neighbors were annoyed when the CTA added a canopy to the station years ago but didn't install an elevator. Belmont is one of three Blue Line stations getting major upgrades thanks to federal funding.
Brand New Belmont Blue Line Canopy Leaking Water Just Weeks After It Was Installed
The canopy was the centerpiece of the station's $17 million renovation, a project that was criticized by local residents for being all style — and no substance.
Bold New Belmont Blue Line Station Makes Its Debut, But Lack Of Elevator Irks Some Riders
An elevator, which would make the station ADA accessible, would have cost $71 million, the CTA said. While they can't swing that now, they do plan on adding one.
Giant Steel Canopy Goes Up At Belmont Blue Line Station As $17 Million Renovation Presses Ahead
Construction is expected to wrap up sometime this spring.
Logan Square Blue Line Station Getting Upgraded Escalators — But Major Rehab Won’t Begin Until Late 2019
The station has seen explosive ridership growth during morning rush hour since 2002.