- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Beauty Bar In West Town Reopens Iconic Dance Floor: ‘Dress To Sweat’
The West Town club known for an eclectic array of themed music nights initially reopened in late May with table seating.
Beauty Bar Is Back After 14-Month Closure — And Its Opening Weekend Is All About Celebrating Missed Birthday Parties
The bar is back — but patrons will notice major changes. "... These places for congregating and socializing are so important to getting back to feeling a semblance of normalcy."
Chicago’s Indie Music Venues Need Your Help. Here’s A List Of Fundraisers
From Hyde Park to Uptown to Logan Square, Chicago’s independent music venues are struggling because of the coronavirus shutdown.