- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
He’s Opening A Business In The Time Of Coronavirus: ‘We’re Adapting To The New Reality’
An artisan cheese shop called Beautiful Rind opens in Logan Square next week — for curbside pickup and contact-less delivery only.
Artisan Cheese Shop Beautiful Rind To Open In Logan Square
The shop, opening early next year, will also function as a dine-in spot with an array of cheese-centric dishes, like mac and cheese and cheeseburgers, on the menu.