- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Beatnik Group Replaces Black Bull In Wicker Park With New Spanish Restaurant Mama Delia
Black Bull opened in 2012. After nearly nine years of success, the Bonhomme Hospitality Group thought the restaurant needed a new direction, co-owner Dani Alonso said.
Beatnik Team Cooking Meals For 400 Laid-Off Workers During Shutdown
Instead of offering carryout to customers, Beatnik owners are cooking meals for their staff and their families.
Porto, Portuguese-Spanish Restaurant From Beatnik Team, Opens Tuesday In West Town
The menu focuses on seafood and imported family-owned wines.
Here’s A First Look Inside West Town’s ‘Porto,’ A New Restaurant From The Team Behind Beatnik
Porto will replace the Byline Bank previously at the corner of Chicago and Ashland avenues. "It's not lost on me how often small businesses are booted by banks."
Beatnik Team Bringing Spanish, Portugese Influences To West Town This Summer With Porto
Bonhomme Hospitality Group's latest concept will be next door to Beatnik and feature a large patio out back.
Beatnik Team Bringing New Restaurant And Wine Bar To Shuttered Bank Next Door
"We are thrilled be growing in the neighborhood and to continue to be part of its story and evolution."