- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Many Music Venues, Theaters Will Still Require Vaccinations After City Drops Mandate — But Masks Could Become Optional
The city is ending its mask and vaccine mandates for businesses. Performance venues are deciding what rules they'll keep as they try to woo back customers while prioritizing safety.
Riverwalk Vendors Begin Reopening Friday, Starting With Beat Kitchen And City Winery
The Riverwalk will be fully operational by the end of May.
First To Close, Last To Open: Will Chicago’s Independent Music Venues Survive The Coronavirus?
The owners of Chicago's music venues say federal relief efforts won't help them survive unless changes are made — and they're asking music fans to amplify their message.
Beat Kitchen Will Open On The Riverwalk This Spring
The Riverwalk location will have indoor seating and will serve pizza, tacos and more.
Chicago Riverwalk Open For The Season, Adds 9 Vendors Selling Tacos, Pies, Soul Food And More
The eastern part of the Riverwalk got a big renovation.