- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Congress Theater Developer Should Make A ‘Good Jobs Commitment’ Before Getting City Help To Fund Overhaul, Union Says
Workers with UNITE HERE Local 1 are urging neighbors to oppose the project's $20 million city subsidy if the developer won't commit to offering good-paying jobs to theater workers. Baum Revision says it's listening.
Congress Theater Redevelopment Moving Forward —And The City May Kick In $20 Million To Make It A Reality
The plans call for a full restoration of the 2,900-seat music venue, apartments, retail and restaurant space along Milwaukee Avenue and Rockwell Street, and affordable offices and work space on the second and third floors.
Long-Vacant Congress Theater Could Reopen In 2023 With New Developer On Board
After a previous move to revitalize the historic venue fell through, Baum Revision is stepping in to finally bring the 1920's theater back to life.
Congress Theater Redevelopment Is Back On, Alderman Says, As Developer Steps In To Overhaul Historic Venue
Baum Revision, the developer that restored the Green Exchange and Margies Candies buildings, is "seriously exploring" reviving the Congress, Ald. Daniel La Spata (1st) said.
Wormhole Coffee Will Join Margie’s Candies On Logan Square/Bucktown Border
"Wormhole 2" will be 90s-themed, an appropriate sequel to the 80s-themed Wormhole Coffee in Wicker Park.