- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Weigh In On Chicago’s Bally’s Casino Plan At Meetings Tuesday And Next Week
The meetings come as neighbors push for a seat at the table as the city and Bally's develop the $1.7 billion casino and resort.
Lightfoot Creates Casino Community Council After Neighbors Push To Negotiate With Bally’s
The committee comes after neighbors slammed the process under which the $1.7 billion casino was approved and as neighbors push to help shape the casino campus.
Despite Delay, Bally’s River West Casino Proposal Primed For City Council Vote Next Week
Alderpeople must "do some studying this weekend" after last-minute updates. A vote is planned Monday, sending the proposal to the full City Council on Wednesday.
Chicago’s Casino Will Have A 3,000-Seat Theater, A 2-Acre Park, An Extended Riverwalk And More. Here’s What To Expect
"Our hope is that this will be a place where Chicagoans will come," the city's development commissioner said. "They will meet the world; the world will meet Chicago."