Avondale Music Hall
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
No Shot, No Show: List Of Chicago Music Venues Requiring Vaccines Grows As Industry Tries To Stay Afloat Amid Delta Surge
"As venues, we didn't sign up to lead the charge in public [health] safety, but we've been put in that position," one owner said.
First To Close, Last To Open: Will Chicago’s Independent Music Venues Survive The Coronavirus?
The owners of Chicago's music venues say federal relief efforts won't help them survive unless changes are made — and they're asking music fans to amplify their message.
After Flying Under The Radar For A Year, Avondale Music Hall Ready For Its Public Debut
Founder Chris Bauman is ramping up the live shows and formally opening the adjoining cafe music lounge. "Now is the right time to start saying, 'Hey, we're here,'" Bauman said.