Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Shop Local 2021: An Austin, North Lawndale And Garfield Park Holiday Gift Guide
The West Side has something for everyone on your holiday shopping list, whether they're a foodie, travel buff, art lover or always on the search for new skin care.
Chicago Children’s Choir Kicks Off Summer Of Music, Arts And Outdoor Dining In Austin
The kids' performance is part of a summer-long effort to use public art and performances to spur local tourism and boost businesses.
Outdoor Dining And Artist-Designed Planters Will Help Make Austin A Hub For Art And Culture This Summer
The improvements to Madison Street and Chicago Avenue are part of city push to boost tourism and help small businesses recover from the pandemic.