atomix coffee shop
- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Damn Fine Coffee Crew Bringing Cafe, Afterglow, To Former Atomix Space In West Town This Winter
Atomix, 1957 W. Chicago Ave., closed last year after 19 years in business. Soon, one of its former baristas will open a new spot in its place.
Damn Fine Coffee, Owned By Former Atomix Barista, Will Expand To Replace The West Town Cafe Next Year
Damn Fine Coffee's Josh Miller has a special connection to Atomix; he worked there in the early 2010s. Damn Fine's Logan Square cafe will remain open as well.
Atomix Coffee Shop Closing After 19 Years On Chicago Avenue In West Town
The owner of the cafe said many longtime customers could no longer afford to live in the neighborhood, which ultimately led to its demise.