- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Resident Group Calls For Ward Remap To Make Englewood Whole: ‘We’ve Always Felt Like The Step-Children’
Greater Englewood has been split up among six different wards since at least after the 2000 Census.
Remember The Racine Green Line Station In Englewood? ‘Go Green On Racine’ Wants To Document Your Memories
The team is looking to boost interest in reviving the shuttered station using the power of story.
After Two Years Of Work, Englewood Leaders Unveiling First ‘Buy The Block’ Renovated Home In Community Reveal
"Home for the Holiday" will give viewers a sneak peek at the renovated $199,000 two-flat, a two-year labor of love for the Englewood Development Group.
Shuttered Englewood School Will Get New Life As Hub To Help Formerly Incarcerated People
Woods Elementary, closed in 2013, will become "The Regenerator," an innovation hub, upcycling lab and garden with job training for people living in dorms on site.
In Englewood, A Push To Empower Residents By Turning Renters Into Homeowners
The Englewood Development Group's first renovation project — part of a Buy The Block initiative — is finished and market-ready.
10 Black Women and Queer Activists Working To Change Chicago
These organizers are supporting protesters fighting for Black lives and providing relief to communities impacted by looting and coronavirus.
New Englewood Leadership Symposium To Bring Emerging Leaders, Artists And More Together To Share Ideas
The first of its kind Englewood Leadership Symposium hopes to give aspiring leaders the tools they need to thrive.