- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
‘Elvin Explores North Lawndale’ Coloring Book Gives Kids A Chance To Get Creative While Exploring Their Neighborhood
The coloring book was designed by a group of creatives to promote art, literacy and pride in the community.
Vacant West Side Lot Could Become A Hotel, Cosmetology School, Business Incubator Or Food Hall
Residents will soon be able to give feedback on the plans for 3400 W. Ogden Ave. as part of the city-led INVEST South/West program.
Cubs Baseball Academy Doesn’t Make The Cut To Redevelop Silver Shovel Dumps. Here Are The Finalists
Four plans to overhaul the Silver Shovel dumps are moving to the next phase of city and community review.
Here’s How West Side Residents Can Help Decide What The Old Silver Shovel Dumps Will Become
Six development groups pitched plans for the site Tuesday and Wednesday. The city will now evaluate the proposals, taking into account resident feedback.
‘Artists As Leaders’: New Citywide Arts Lab Supports Creatives As They Encourage Neighborhood Investment
The South East Chicago Commission's first citywide effort, the Arts and Cultural Capital Lab, offers financial and technical support to artists interested in building their community's wealth.
Black-Owned Art West Gallery Opens, Giving West Siders A Creative Venue To Call ‘Our Own’
"We're creating the experience that we want to have, and we're trying to do that on the West Side rather than taking our dollars and our energy out of the community," one gallery founder said.