- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Obama Portraits Tour, South Side Groups Launch Grants, Book Pop-Up For New Artists And Young Readers
After seeing the “beauty of Blackness and excellence” through the Obamas exhibit, Hyde Park and Englewood organizations want to keep motivating young South Siders.
Obama Presidential Portraits Coming To Art Institute June 18
The official portraits of Barack and Michelle Obama are leaving Washington, D.C., for the first time and coming to Chicago for the first stop in a nationwide tour.
Art Institute To Reopen Feb. 11, Will Extend ‘Monet And Chicago’ Through June
When the Art Institute reopens, visitors must wear face coverings and maintain six feet of separation from others not in their group. Tickets are required for non-members.
Art Institute, Museum Of Science And Industry Reopening This Week
The museums require people to get tickets in advance before they open this week.
Art Institute Plans To Reopen July 30 — With Free Days For Illinois Residents
The museum will open at 25 percent capacity with additional safety guidelines.
Someone Stole An Enormous Mask From The Art Institute’s Lions — Their Bears Helmets Were Snatched In 1985, Too
The Art Institute put enormous masks on its famous lions — only for one of the masks to be stolen the same day.
Planning Out Your Summer? Here Are The Free Days At Chicago Museums
Many museums offer free admission days with a valid ID or proof of residency.
Art Institute Wants You To Help It Recreate Historic 1893 Photo For Its 125th Anniversary
The photo will be taken Saturday morning outside the Art Institute.