- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Architectural Artifacts Is Coming Back With Huge New Location Inside Former River North School
After 31 years in Ravenswood, founder Stuart Grannen is opening a River North location to show and sell his eye-popping collection of one-of-a-kind salvaged architectural pieces, relics, art, furniture and more.
Snag Museum-Worthy Gems At Architectural Artifacts’ Epic ‘Moving Sale’
After 31 years on Ravenswood, Stuart Grannen reflects on how Architectural Artifacts got it start — and shares what's coming next.