- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
After Loretto Hospital Exec’s Pal Got $4 Million In Contracts, Patient Complaints And Assaults Soared
Locked inside Loretto’s psychiatric ward for five days, one man risked his life to flee.
Loretto Hospital Under Investigation For ‘Potential Misuse Of Charitable Assets’
The Illinois Attorney General’s Office is investigating the West Side hospital after Block Club Chicago and the Better Government Association disclosed insider contracts.
Cash-Strapped Loretto Hospital Paid Millions To Companies Formed By Ousted Executive’s Pal
Before COO Anosh Ahmed resigned after hooking up friends with early vaccines, Loretto Hospital was paying millions to companies founded by Ahmed's close pal and business partner.