- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Ald. Tom Tunney Fined $2,000 For Serving Diners Inside Lakeview’s Ann Sather In December
The alderman, who has owned Ann Sather since 2003, could have faced a fine up to $10,500 for illegally opening his restaurant to diners despite a state ban.
City Cites Chicago Alderman For Secretly Allowing Indoor Dining At Ann Sather
It's not certain yet what fine, if any, Ald. Tom Tunney (44th) will have to pay for illegally allowing dining at his Ann Sather restaurant, 909 W. Belmont Ave.
Chicago Alderman’s Restaurant Caught Defying Indoor Dining Ban: ‘Someone Ratted Us Out,’ Employee Says
Despite state and city mandates against dining indoors, the Ann Sather restaurant owned by Ald. Tom Tunney was seating people indoors through Sunday.