- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
City Didn’t Give Anjanette Young All The Footage From Botched Police Raid, Discovers Six More Videos, Mayor Says
The Mayor's Office said when the city initially turned over police footage of the raid of Anjanette Young's home, city lawyers "clearly failed to search all potential locations" for the videos.
Anjanette Young’s Attorney Shouldn’t Be Punished For Speaking Out About Botched Police Raid, Lightfoot Now Says
The mayor's attorneys sought to sanction Young's lawyer Keenan Saulter, saying he violated a confidentiality agreement. Now they're backing off their legal action as fierce backlash continues over the city's handling of the case.
Chicago Activists Show Support For Victim Of Police Raid: ‘They Treated Anjanette As If She Was An Animal’
The fallout over the botched raid of Anjanette Young's home in 2019 intensified Thursday after Mayor Lori Lightfoot admitted she'd been made aware of the incident a year earlier than she first claimed.
Lightfoot Admits She Knew About Explosive Botched Raid A Year Ago: ‘We Will Win Back The Trust We Lost This Week’
Lightfoot also said she was wrong about a Freedom of Information Act request filed in the case. "In fact, Ms. Young did file a FOIA request, so I stand corrected on that."