- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
Bronzeville’s Palmer Mansion Will Become Obsidian Collection Archive, Coworking For Black Creators
City Council also approved $6 million for the construction of the much-anticipated Lillian Marcie Center for the Performing Arts.
Bronzeville’s Obsidian Collection Nears Finish Line As It Goes For City Council Approval
The $3.8 million project would be home to a digital archive center and co-working hub inside the historical Lu and Jorja Palmer mansion on King Drive.
Owner Of Historic Lu Palmer Mansion Says Ald. King Is Stalling Planned Black Media Archive, Community Center At Site
Angela Ford accused King of blocking her proposal to open a museum in the 133-year-old home. King said Ford is misrepresenting the scope of the project, calling it "a Soho House next to your home."