- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, West Loop
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
You’re A Cookie, A Gluten-Free Cookie Counter From Trenchermen Pastry Chef, To Open In December
You're A Cookie on California Avenue in Avondale will serve freshly baked cookies, cookie dough, coffee and other treats at its first retail shop after years of being a wholesale business.
Pastry Chef Opening Gluten-Free Cookie Walk-Up Window In Avondale: ‘It’s Always Been A Dream Of Mine’
Angela Diaz, 32, was a pastry chef for years, working everywhere from Trencherman to the Ace Hotel. Now she's paving her own way with recipes inspired by her Mexican American upbringing.