- Austin, Garfield Park, North Lawndale
- Bronzeville, Near South Side
- Englewood, Chatham, Auburn Gresham
- Hyde Park, Woodlawn, South Shore
- Jefferson Park, Portage Park, Norwood Park
- Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Northalsted
- Lincoln Park, Old Town
- Lincoln Square, North Center, Irving Park
- Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Avondale
- Pilsen, Little Village, Back of the Yards
- Uptown, Edgewater, Rogers Park
- Wicker Park, Bucktown, West Town
As Brutal Cold Hits, Advocates For Unhoused People Call On City To Deploy Warming Buses, Offer Hotels To Those In Need
The city said it's covering costs to keep nonprofit shelters open 24 hours and urged anyone in need of a warm place to call 311.
Man Giving Winter Tents To People Who Are Homeless Says City Officials Will No Longer Threaten Teardowns
Andy Robledo said the city told him they won't remove tents. Now he wants to build tiny homes for people in desperate need of housing.
City May Tear Down Warm Tents Man Passed Out To Chicagoans Who Are Homeless
Andy Robledo is planning a protest Thursday in the West Loop after city crews posted notices the tents he donated could be tossed. "Lori can come tear the tents down, but she better have apartments ready," he said.